|4775126||HPE DL360G9 E5-2630v4(1/2) 16GB(1/12) (0/8)-SAS/SATA-2.5 P440AR 1U NO CD 3/3/3YR HPE DL360 G9 Server E5-2630v4 (1/2) 16GB (1/12) (0/8)-SAS/SATA-2.5 P440AR 1U NO CD 3/3/3YR Warranty On sale!||$8,623.00 $7,301.67||Out of stock (check availability)||Add to basket|
Does your data center need a performance driven dense 1U server that you can confidently deploy for virtualization, data base, or high-performance computing? The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server delivers a 1U chassis with up to two processors, delivering an optimal unit that combines high-performance, low energy consumption, improved uptime, and increased density. Leveraging Intel’s latest E5-2600 v4 processors with 21% performance gain, plus the latest 2400 MHz HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 3 TB and up to 23% performance increase. Manage your HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server in any IT environment by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks with HPE OneView and HPE Integrated Lights-Out: deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease.
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 Processors with 21% performance gain and up to 22 cores.
- 2400 MHz DDR4 memory offering up to 23% performance gain and 3 TB max capacity with 128 GB LRDIMMs.
- HPE 25GbE adapters to help improve performance with latency sensitive applications.
- Industry-leading NVMe PCIe SFF SSDs up to 2 TB for low latency and top performance.
- Direct connect up to 16 drives with the HPE Smart Array P840ar controller.
- Enhanced security with HPE Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0.
Dense and Flexible High-performance Compute Power
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server has up to 24 HPE DDR4 SmartMemory DIMM slots with up to 3 TB max memory, built-in intelligence to improve performance, reduce downtime and energy costs resulting in up to 23% better throughput performance.
You have a choice of embedded 4x1GbE, HPE FlexibleLOM, PCIe standup 1GbE to 10/25GbE to 40GbE adapters which provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Achieve greater capacity with flexible drive configuration options with up to ten SFF, four LFF drive along with option to support up to six NVMe PCIe SSDs delivering optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics.
HPE Persistent Memory, the world’s first non-volatile DIMM (NVDIMM) optimized on HPE ProLiant, offering unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads.
Industry-leading Energy Efficiency for a Quicker Return on Your Investment
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server supports industry standard Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 and E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 22 cores and 3 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server supports improved ambient temperature standards with HPE Extended Ambient Operating Support (ASHRAE A3 and A4) helping to reduce your cooling expenses.
High-efficiency, redundant HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% efficiency (Titanium), HPE Flexible Slot Battery Backup module and support for the HPE Power Discovery Services offering.
ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
With the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
Online personalized dashboard for Converged Infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your DL360 Gen9 Server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO.
Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode to provision local and remote servers with HPE iLO with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HPE Smart Update, consisting of HPE Smart Update Manager (SUM) and HPE Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP) tools.
Industry Leading Serviceability
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server comes with a complete set of Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability. HPE provides consulting to transform your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your new ProLiant Servers.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides consulting advice to transform and modernize your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your new HPE ProLiant Servers and education to help you succeed quickly.
Worldwide availability, service and support for customers who have multiple data centers in multiple countries.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
Processor & chipset
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2630 v4 (10 core, 2.2 GHz, 20 MB, 85W)
- 20 MB L3
Scan, copy & fax
- 25 to 400%
- 600 x 300 dpi
- 20 to 100
- Yes, color
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 4 sec per page
- Standard, 35 sheets
- 4 ppm color 8 ppm mono
- Up to 9.5 ppm
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
- Dye-based (color) pigment-based (black)
- Up to 40 cards
- Up to 40 cards
- Up to 10 envelopes
- Up to 30 sheets
- Up to 30 sheets
- Up to 100 sheets
- Up to 5 envelopes
- Up to 5 envelopes
- Up to 10 sheets
- 328 Black, 588 Color
Dimensions & weight
- 43.47 x 27.5 x 1.69 cm
- 12.25 kg
- 16 GB (1x16 GB) RDIMM
- 1.5 TB
- 24 DIMM slots
- DDR4 SmartMemory
- (8) SFF None ship standard
- Dynamic Smart Array B140i and Smart Array P440ar
Display & graphics
- Intel® HD Graphics 620
Camera, video & audio
- 720p HD webcam
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen Dual speakers Integrated dual array microphone HP Noise Cancellation Software HP Audio Boost
Keyboard, mouse & input
- HP Premium Keyboard with drain, optional backlit and DuraKeys
- Touchpad with on/off button, two-way scroll, taps and gestures enabled, two-finger scrolling, two finger zoom (pinch)
Ports & expansion
- Cables are not included.
- (2) PCIe For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Hot plug redundant standard
Networking & connectivity
- Near Field Communication (NFC) module Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo (vPro™ and non-vPro™)
- Broadcom 5720 4 Ports per controller
Power, battery & charging
- (1) 500W Flex Slot Platinum hot plug power supply kit
- HP Long Life 3-cell, 49 Wh Li-ion
Exterior & appearance
Software & licensing
- HP Hotkey Support HP Recovery Manager HP Support Assistant HP 3D Driveguard (Windows required) HP Velocity Skype Buy Office Bing Search HP Mobile Connect Pro (models with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10) HP Image Assistant HP Noise Cancellation HP ePrint Driver+JetAdvantage HP Workwise
- 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/platforms/warranty/index.html Additional HP support and service coverage for your product that can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HP website at http://www.hp.com/support
- HP Ultraslim Docking Station D9Y32AA HP Conferencing Keyboard K8P74AA HP UC Wireless Duo Headset W3K09AA HP UC Speaker Phone K7V16AA HP Notebook Power Bank N9F71AA
Environment & safety
- ENERGY STAR® certified
Security & management
- iLO Management Engine, Insight Control
- Fingerprint reader HP Client Security Security lock slot (lock must be purchased separately) HP Fingerprint Sensor HP Password Manager HP Secure Erase Integrated smart card reader (active) Absolute Persistence Module Preboot Authentication TPM 2.0 HP BIOSphere with HP Sure Start Gen 3 HP Device Access Manager
Customer ratings & reviews
Be the first to write a review